I'm sorry for the lack of posting recently. Our camera is out of commission, and we can't get the pictures stored on it off of it. (Very frustrating!!!) Anyway, we are doing well and I haven't gone into labor yet. We are praying that Lauren will come around Thanksgiving as that will be the best with Jon's study/exam schedule. I will be 38 weeks at that point and the doctor will let me go at 38 weeks at the earliest.
We went to the State Fair on Friday morning (the pictures we can't get off the camera), and had a blast as a family!
I'm 33 weeks now and praying that Lauren won't come! :-) Here is a self-portrait of my belly with my phone.

2 comments:
You look great! Lauren's definitely popping out! = )
That is amazing that there is such a difference! Hopefully Lauren will hang on till Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment