Karin's temperature was able to be turned all the way down today! She just has to be able to maintain her body temperature for the next 48 hours and continue to take her bottles. Once she does that she has to pass a hearing test and a car seat test where they monitor her oxygen to make sure she doesn't drop her head and cut off her airway while she is in the car seat. Then she can come home!!!!! The first picture was from this morning right before she got her bottle. I guess she has already learned to pray for her food. :-)




3 comments:
Karin is so adorable! Thank you for faithfully keeping us updated. We are praying for you and thinking of you, and we are glad to hear how she is progressing so well. Praise the Lord for His care! Have a blessed Easter.
-Christy Sherban
Super-cute pics! I didn't think it was possible for her to get cuter... ;-) I'm really glad that she's doing so well--I'll keep praying for her (and for you guys, too)! :)
Wow! Didn't even know you had your baby!! (I guess that's what happens when you leave the country for 2 weeks!) CONGRATS! And thanks for letting us know about your blog so we can catch up on your lives. Very cute baby... Trevor and Bonnie are 9 days over their due date so we are patiently waiting...! Blessings!
Post a Comment