Sarah ~ I came across your blog through Biblical Womanhood's blog where I saw your name as a giveaway winner -- I couldn't believe it! I was delighted to find your blog and see your precious girl. Congrats on your pregnancy -- praying that everything goes well.
We are still on Guam - we love it here and are content until the Lord moves us on. If you get free minute, check out our family blog: www.fgnmel.blogspot.com (I haven't updated for awhile due to a trip to the States over the last month.)
It was good to catch up on what the Lord is doing in your life. Take care!
2 comments:
I bet your daughter had a good time on her play date.
Sarah ~ I came across your blog through Biblical Womanhood's blog where I saw your name as a giveaway winner -- I couldn't believe it! I was delighted to find your blog and see your precious girl. Congrats on your pregnancy -- praying that everything goes well.
We are still on Guam - we love it here and are content until the Lord moves us on. If you get free minute, check out our family blog: www.fgnmel.blogspot.com (I haven't updated for awhile due to a trip to the States over the last month.)
It was good to catch up on what the Lord is doing in your life. Take care!
~ Melody (Forsythe) Homsher
Post a Comment