Sorry I've been so bad about keeping this updated. I just started a school schedule with the girls, and it doesn't leave me much extra time. Here are some pictures from the last weeks. The quality isn't that great--our camera is still gone, so these are from my phone.
Jon and Karin flossing their teeth together.

My two fairies. :)

I started some preschool with Karin last week and she loves it! We were lacing beads and made necklaces one day.

showing off her necklace

Karin often asks to hold Lauren so I can take their picture. This was one of those times. I love the smiles I captured!
Jon took the girls over to a flag football game at school last week so I could get a nap. It poured right before the game started, so Karin had the time of her life jumping in the puddles and getting soaked!
It was so hot! Poor Lauren!
watching the turtles
We let Karin take a pony ride. She loved it!
getting jello from Grandpa's plate

Lauren found Karin's cheerios the other night and spilled them all over the floor. Of course, she did eat some of them...I guess she figured that by spilling them, she could see how many she had left to eat. :)
My mom came down for a day before Jon started school so we could go out for a day. We went down to Charleston and just hung out. It was so nice to be able to talk and just be together! Thanks, Mom!






.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment