Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So sorry...

I have been so horrible at updating recently. Our camera is broken, so I have to remember to take pictures with my phone and then remember to transfer them to the computer.
I have also been trying to take advantage of every last minute with Jon. He leaves for his Army Officer Training on Sunday and will be gone for 6 weeks. He has been gone for the last few days up to Canada for his grandfather's funeral. So, the girls and I survived a few days without him--hopefully we can pull 6 weeks. It's not Lauren or me that I'm so worried about, but Karin. She is such a Daddy's girl. We'll see....

In other news, Lauren has decided to keep me on my toes. She rolls all over the place and is scooting a little bit as well. She is starting to get pretty quick! Karin isn't quite sure what to think--especially when she has what Lauren is going after. :-)

Karin is talking so much more. With that comes more opportunities for her to say, "No." Overall, she has such a sweet, submissive spirit, but her will is becoming more evident and provides many a teachable moment.

No comments: