I'm definitely nesting! I've made 2 loaves of banana bread, 2 batches of pumpkin muffins, some bread, and 3 small lasagna casseroles so far. I have 2 more casseroles that I have all the ingredients for. I'm trying to stock the freezer so I don't have to think about cooking for a little bit after Lauren comes. :-) Jon got her cradle out the other day, so we are all ready to go!
Monday, November 10, 2008
36 week doctor visit
I went to the doctor this morning, and was hoping to hear good things about how I am progressing toward labor. He said that I am a fingertip dilated and 50% thinned, so that is good. Lauren is head down and is coming lower. I'm definitely ready to have this baby! I asked him how strict he was on me making it to 38 weeks...he said that he would prefer that for the respiratory issues, but that if I were to go into labor before then, he would let me go. I'm thankful for that! He is very encouraged with my progress and said that I have a wonderful chance of having a successful VBAC. I'm so thankful for a wonderful doctor who is honest and straightforward with me. I go every week from now on out! Please pray that Lauren will come at a time when someone Karin knows can watch her while I'm in labor. I'm nervous about that part, but am trying to trust the Lord with all the details.
I'm definitely nesting! I've made 2 loaves of banana bread, 2 batches of pumpkin muffins, some bread, and 3 small lasagna casseroles so far. I have 2 more casseroles that I have all the ingredients for. I'm trying to stock the freezer so I don't have to think about cooking for a little bit after Lauren comes. :-) Jon got her cradle out the other day, so we are all ready to go!
I'm definitely nesting! I've made 2 loaves of banana bread, 2 batches of pumpkin muffins, some bread, and 3 small lasagna casseroles so far. I have 2 more casseroles that I have all the ingredients for. I'm trying to stock the freezer so I don't have to think about cooking for a little bit after Lauren comes. :-) Jon got her cradle out the other day, so we are all ready to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, I am Jenny, Rebekah's friend. We have met, but you may not remember me.. I just have to say that your cradle is AWESOME! Where in the world did you find that? So cool!
Post a Comment