Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crazy girl!

Karin has been so incredibly active today! It's crazy! She was trying to get up in the laundry room, but had pulled the Publix bag with her. :)

She started pulling her knees up under her yesterday. She looks sort of like a frog when she crawls like this. :) She can also sit up from her belly now too.


Playing with Bo-Bo. He was so good with her and just sat there and let her pet him. He usually doesn't do that for other kids...I guess he knew that she is his "sister".


This afternoon's nap was quite the ordeal! She loves the fact that she can stand up now, so as soon as I put her down, she would stand up! She can't get back down yet, so then she would call for me to come get her. An hour later....she finally fell asleep! :)

1 comment:

mel said...

She's growing up so fast!!! (I'm sure you guys think so, too.) :)